My girls LOVE the movie Frozen and have just about everything with Frozen on it! From cups and plates, forks and spoons, notebooks and markers to clothes and towels and blankets.....you name it, I'm sure one of them has something with Anna or Elsa on it! LOL I bought them Frozen themed sugar cookie mix a few months back! It was a pretty fun thing to do with them, they got to use edible paint that came with the kit to color in the different Frozen character edible stickers! I cant wait to try and make this new hot chocolate for them. They have hot cocoa almost every night before bed! LOL
Here's what you need:
1. 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
2. 1 3/4 cups of milk
3. 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
4. blue food coloring
5. whipped cream
6. snowflake sprinkles
Here is how to make it:
1. Heat milk and white chocolate chips in a small pot on a medium/low heat setting. Let it get to simmer while stirring it the whole time. Do not let it boil.
2. Stir mixture until all of the white chocolate chips are melted and then take it off of the heat.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract and 3 drops of the blue food coloring.
4. Serve with whipped cream and topped with the snowflake and crystal sprinkles!!
This is the picture of the one i saw online and I will definitely be posting a picture of when i try this with the girls! I think they will have so much fun making this and also drinking it!!