DIY Banana Pup Pops! I know how most of you like the idea of using what you have instead of buying something that you are unsure of the actual ingredients....This is so easy to make and I can't wait to do this! I have everything except 1 of the ingredients.
Heres what you need:
1. blender or food processor
2. plain yogurt
3. 1 very ripe banana
4. peanut butter
5. those little 3 ounce paper cups (usually for rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth)
6. raw hide stick (can also use peanut butter sticks if you prefer not to feed your dog raw hide)
What you need to do:
1. mix all ingredients in the blender or food processor
2. pour mixture in each cup
3. place 1 raw hide stick or peanut butter stick in the center of the cup of the mixture.
4. freeze these cups for at least 4 hours.
5. once frozen, peel the cup off and feed to your pup!!
I think any pup or dog would love this, and i cant wait to try this with my Bailey, she loves her treats and especially ones that are like human food! LOL and Prince i think would love these too, he likes ice pops so i think he would love this even more!!