10 Uses For Dryer Sheets Other Than Your Dryer....!
If you are trying to cut corners and save on some things in your home. I have 10 ways to use your old dryer sheets from the dryer all around your house!
1. Dusting Sheets. You can recycle your dryer sheets into dusting sheets. Use them to dust everything in your home. They hold the dust well and then you can just throw the whole thing away!
2. Clean Your Iron. If you iron is looking a little dirty form residue from use over the years. Turn your iron on a low heat setting and then take a dryer sheet and rub it around the plate of the iron and it should clean it up nice!
3. Keeps Bugs Away. Bugs and spiders don't like the smell of dryer sheets so if you strategically place some in your clothing to keep the bugs away from you! Be careful if you have pets though, dryer sheets are toxic to them.
4. Remove Soap Scum. Dryer sheets are awesome at removing soap scum from faucets and showers. Take a dryer sheet and rub the faucets and showers down.
5. Homemade Deodorizer. Dryer sheets are good a freshening up gym bags, shoes, at the bottom of garbage cans, and old boxes.
6. Pot and Pan Soak. Tired of not being to get that food off your pots and pans. Take a dryer sheet and put it into the pot with warm water and let it soak for a few hours or even overnight. After its done soaking, it should be able to come right off.
7. Rodent Repellant. Place some dryer sheets where those rodents are getting in your home, basement, or garage and once they get a smell of it they will turn away!
8. Paint Brush Soak. Just like the pot and pan soak. They help get old paint off of paintbrushes. Soak with a few dryer sheets and some warm water, the paint should come off in a few hours.
9. Stop Fly Away air and Frizzes. Take a dryer sheet and rub it down your hair and it will eliminate the static electricity in your hair.
10. Anti Tangle Sewing Aid. Take a dryer sheet and make a stitch in it and pull it through to prevent the string from getting tangled in itself or with the other string.
WHAT! Those are crazy right! I cant believe dryer sheets have more than 1 use!