So here is one of the crafts I did as a kid and love doing with my kids!
The Popsicle Stick Picture Frame!
What you will need:
1. Popsicle Sticks
2. glue (regular glue or glue gun)
3. paint, markers, crayons
4. picture that you want on the frame
5. and any buttons, beads or little things to glue onto the frame!
How to make the picture frame:
1. Glue four Popsicle sticks together to make a square.
2.Repeat step one to make another square.
3. Let the glue dry completely!!!!!
4. Paint both squares. Let the paint dry completely. (you could actually paint the Popsicle sticks first)
5. Decorate the squares using buttons, beads, string, glitter glue, whatever you like. Personalize them!
6. Glue the two squares together back to back.
7. Use a pair of scissors to trim the photograph to fit inside of the picture frame.
8. Insert the picture and VIOLA!