How To Make Your Own DIY Snowglobe...great gift idea!!
Here is great idea for gifts this season! DIY snow globes!!!! You can make any kind of snow globe you want, holiday themed ones, or even your favorite character from your favorite show or movie!!
What you will need:
1. small figurine or 2
2. Water Resistant glue
4. a jar with a lid (mason jars work perfectly for this project)
What you need to do:
1. Take the lid of the jar and with the water resistant glue, glue the figurine(s) to the lid. Make sure you keep everything as centered as possible.
2. Cover the bottom of the jar with glitter.
3. Pour water into the jar.
4. Put the water resistant glue in the groves of lid so when you twist the lid onto the jar (tightly) it make a nice seal and keep it closed.
5. Shake your snow globe and watch it SNOW!! LOL
These could make perfect gifts for anyone!! I'm definitely going to try these out with my girls! They will have so much fun with these!! I'm sure you could decorate the outside of you jar too, if it is big enough!