Help Soothe Your Headace With This DIY HEADACHE BALM!!
My husband suffers ALOT from headaches and migraines and he gets them so bad that lights and sounds bother him, or he vomits and there is hardly anything he can do to help alleviate his pain. He has tried so many options, there are certain exercises he can do to help the blood flow to the head which he does but doesn't always work, and he also is prescribed a medicine to take at the onset of a headache but it makes him sleepy and he doesn't like to take those especially during the day because that's when he works the most.
I am so so happy that i found this DIY headache balm because i will be making this for him and myself as we both suffer from headaches.
What you need:
1. 1/4 cup of coconut oil
2. 20 drops of peppermint essential oil
3. 12 drops of lavender essential oil (known to have calming and soothing properties)
4. 10 drops of Frankincense essential oil (known to promote relaxtion)
What you need to do:
1. Melt coconut oil in a double boiler on a medium heat setting.
2. Remove it from the heat and add all the essential oils to the melted coconut oil.
3. Pour into container with a lid.
4. Let it sit for an hour or so to cool.
After it has cooled and it is hardened up a little bit, rub on your temples and back of you neck! Be careful not to get it in your eyes! Store it in the jar with a lid at room temperature, don't put it into the fridge because it ends up getting too hard and not easy to rub on.
What do you guys normally do for headaches or migraines? My husband will literally try anything!