Homemade Flea Prevention Dog Treats!! 2 Ingredients!
NO WAY! This is going to save lots of people some money because we all know that those flea and tick preventative treatments they sell in the stores are so expensive for just a small amount! I couldn't tell you how much we have wasted on those things, and do they really work? I just found this recipe for homemade flea prevention dog treats, that even cats can eat!
Heres what you need:
1. 1 1/8 cups of organic coconut oil for pets
2. 1/2 cup of Brewers Yeast
3. 2 small paw print silicone ice cube trays
Heres what you need to do:
1. Combine melted coconut oil and brewers yeast in a blender. blend until smooth about 10 seconds.
2. Transfer the blended mixture in a condiment bottle and use it to fill the silicone trays. or you could just spoon it into the trays.
3. chill in fridge or freezer until it is set and solid.
4. remove them from the trays and store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer for up to 6 months!
The Brewers Yeast is said to be a source of B vitamins and amino acids which help make their coat healthier and shinier. Brewer's Yeast is believed to work against fleas because it contains sulfur compounds that make your dog less tasty to the fleas! Coconut oil is said to be a miracle medicine for dogs! It helps prevent flea infestations and also reduces the risk of cancers in dogs!