Tired of fighting with your little one to eat some healthier foods? Or is your little one just a really picky eater? I know my 5 year old is extremely picky when it comes to new foods...or actually any foods!! LOL I have tried everything to get her to eat new things, but it is a constant battle just to get her to taste it! Mostly my fault from when she was a baby but as she is getting older and has her own little voice and point of view, she likes to refuse things based on look, color, and smell! HAHA Here is a way to get your little one to eat some yummy and healthy foods by putting them all into a flavorful smoothie!!
Heres what you need:
1. 1 1/2 frozen bananas
2. 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
3. 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
4. 1 1/2 tablespoon of honey
5. 1/2 cup of oats
6. 10 ounces of almond milk
Heres what you need to do:
1. Layer all ingredients into your blender
2. If you blender has a smoothie button blend mixture with that, or if it doesn't just switch between low speed and high speed until all the ingredients are blended well.
3. Serve as soon as possible. This recipe yields 2 servings and takes about 5 minutes to prepare!
This is perfect alternative for breakfast, its quick and easy and has practically no clean up and less of a mess can be made! This is packed with nutrients, healthy fats and power for any little kiddo!
Hope you all with little ones enjoyed this one, I think my little ones would love this actually! And I will be taking a chance with this one for my 5 year old. As always, thanks for reading everyone!