Concerned about what could be in your dogs treats you praise them with? You should be, just like our food these pet food industries put ridiculous chemicals and stuff in their food and treats! Here is a way to make your own dog treats for your little furry family member!
What you'll need:
1. 2 and 1/2 cups of flour.
2. 1 teaspoon of salt.
3. 1 egg.
4. 1 cube of bouillon.
5. 1/2 cup of hot water
6. bone shaped cookie cutter (and shape will do though)
What you need to do:
1. Dissolve bouillon in the water.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. once it is mixed and a dough has formed, put the dough on a powered cutting board or counter.
4. Roll the dough out until it is smooth and even.
5. use your cookie cutter to press out as many treats as you can
6. place those treats on a baking sheet and bake in over at 350° for 30 minutes!
There you have it homemade dog treats in 30 minutes! Cant wait to try this!!