Who is tired of all these good smelling lotions that these stores sell that smell really really good but make your skin sooooo dry?!?! I AM! Who is tired of these companies putting whatever they want into these lotions, and causing us harm.... (Johnson & Johnson)!?!? I AM!!!
I will now be making my own lotion!
What you will need:
1. a jar with lid
2. 1/3 cup of coconut oil
3. 1/3 cup of pure Shea butter
4. 10 drops of lavender essential oil (or whatever scent or oil you like)
5. 5 drops of chamomile oil (optional)
What you need to do:
1. Take the 1/3 cup of Shea butter and put it into the microwave to soften it up....about 30 seconds.
2. Mix in the coconut oil (must be at room temperature, not melted). Mix by hand or with mixer for 15 minutes until it is light and fluffy.
3. Now mix in your essential oils.
4. Transfer it to your jar with lid!!
That's it, takes about 20 to 30 minutes of your time BUT you will have lotion that has no chemicals whatsoever, and will leave your skin nice and smooth!
Enjoy guys and when I get my first batch of these done, I will share pictures with you all! Thanks for reading guys! You rock!