Who loves wine? Who loves gummies? Who wants to know how to make wine gummies?!!?!? ME, ME, ME!!
What you need:
1. 1 cup of wine
2. 4 tablespoons of gelatin
3. 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
5. 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup ( the amount of maple syrup you use will depend on how dry your wine is and how sweet you want your gummies)
What you need to do:
1. In a sauce pan warm the wine on a low heat setting. You don't want the wine to boil because then the alcohol will burn away.
2. Add your gelatin, 1 tablespoon at a time. Whisking and stirring it well before adding more!
3. After the gelatin has completely dissolved, you can add the rest of the ingredients. (i would taste your mixture after each one so you know how much sweetener to add)
4. After your mixture is ready, use a spoon to put it into a mold or just pour the whole thing into a square pan and you can cut little squares out.
5. Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours so they can set!
These are perfect for adults who love wine, and you could even take these to parties, or use them as favors!!