How to make your own toilet cleaning pods!! I so cannot wait to try to make this and then use it!
What you will need:
1. 1 cup of baking soda
2. 1/4 cup citric acid (you can find this on amazon or in your local store)
5. 1 tablespoon of dish soap
6. Silicone ice cube tray
What you need to do:
1. Mix together the baking soda and citric acid until it is combined well.
2. Stir the dish soap in slowly until the mixture becomes like wet sand.
3. Start putting this mixture into the silicone tray, firmly packing it down. Let this dry for at leats 4 hours (if you start to see the mixture expand above the tray but push it back down firmly.
4. Once it is completely dry, you can pop the cubes right out of the mold and store them in an air tight container.
How to use these pods:
Drop 1 pod into the toilet and let it sit until it stops bubbling. Flush. VIOLA!!