The Healthy Benefits to Eating Honey - Natures sweetest and most health of foods
So, if you're like me you LOVE honey! I eat quite a lot of it. I usually have at least one or two tablespoons of it a day and then wash it down with some cold milk. I don't know what it's so satisfying to drink milk after but it just is! I buy those squeezy bottles of it so I can just squeeze and squirt it into my mouth. And I always used to wonder just what happens when you eat honey, like, just how good it is for you and what happens when you eat the stuff. Here's what I've learned about eating honey!
Honey is a food source that people have been eating long before even the first civilisations started up! Honey has many great healthy benefits both in and on the body when eaten and used topically. But a lot of people don't eat honey that much, probably because they don't know about its special healing properties. Here you'll learn about some of those healthy benefits.
- Honey can reduce the amount of mucus in the lungs which makes it one of natures best and finest natural medicines for dealing with colds, fevers and coughs.
- Honey is antibacterial, antiviral, anticidal and antifungal. It can remove all toxins in your body and actually prevent and remove parasites that can take up residence in the human digestive system.
- Honey is really useful for people with bronchitis. It can improve the strength of the immune system and ease colds and flue like symptoms.
- Honey is very good for people wanting to lose weight. Although after a few days of eating it, you may notice an increase in your waistline size. This is simply because the fecal sediments soften and swell up. But this process only lasts for a short time and then you will notice a decrease in your waistline size.
- People who suffer from uncontrolled and unwanted urination at night time will notice that after eating honey regularly, they need less trips to the toilet! That's because honey can absorb water from the kidneys so they don't have to work as much.
- Honey is also very good for your skin making it appear shinier and silkier than before. And it was used quite a lot to heal wounds quicker. While mostly replaced with antibiotics these days, they are returning to look at honey again instead.
Here's a great honey water recipe you can try that if you drink regularly, you can see all of these benefits from honey in and on your own body!
- Place a small amount of honey (about 5 tablespoons) in a glass tumbler and mix it with water to about a 1/3 mixture.
- You can add in one small amount of cinnamon also just for taste but this makes it even more healthy for you.
- You should have a density that is very similar to plasma but the body will be able to process this mixture quickly.
- Consume and drink a glass of the honey and water mix about an hour before you go to bed at night.
- Make sure to drink all of it in one go quickly and remember to drink it on an empty stomach.
You must drink this on an empty stomach either in the morning or last thing at night for the best affect it can have.
Keep this up for a week or two and you'll not only feel better within yourself, but you'll be looking better for it too!
What about you? Do you like the taste of honey? Do you eat enough of it in your diet?
What other ways are there that honey is good for you?
May 27, 2017, 1:33 pm