I can't believe i found this! My husband loves the Ferrero Rocher Truffles that you can buy in the store, but sometimes they can be a bit pricey, its about $1.50-$2.00 for 3 truffles! I sooo cannot wait to try this for him! I will share the recipe with you all!
What you will need:
For the filling:
1. 3 cups of crushed hazelnut wafer cookies
2. 3 cups of finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
3. 1 1/4 cup of nutella
For the chocolate coating:
1. 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
2. 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
3. 1 1/2 cups of finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
What you need to do:
1. Start with the filling. grab some parchment paper and line a baking sheet with it. crush the hazelnut wafer cookies and add them to a bowl. combine hazelnuts and Nutella and mix well!! Put that mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes to help it firm up a little bit. after the 30 minutes, shape the mixture into teaspoon size balls and place onto the baking sheet and then freeze for 15 minutes.
2. While you are waiting, mix the oil with the chocolate chips in a bowl. Melt the that mixture in the microwave until it is melted, stirring it about 30 seconds. Add the hazelnuts and stir it well to combine it!
3. Once the truffle balls are ready, stick a toothpick in them and dip the truffle into the melted chocolate mixture.Put the truffles back onto the baking sheet and place in the fridge for another 15 minutes!!
Once he see this recipe, he will have me getting all the ingredients to this to make these ASAP!! HAHA Hope you guys enjoy this one! More to come later on!!