Household Hacks - 10 Awesome uses for Bicarbonate of Soda!
I wrote a post a while back about the amazing uses for vinegar in the home, and here is another amazing household hack - bicarbonate of soda!
Here are some great uses for Bicarbonate of Soda:
1. A remedy for oral and vaginal thrush. Just add one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda to a glass of water and drink twice a day!
2. Whiter and Brighter laundry - add a cup of bicarbonate of soda to your washing load.
3. Add 100g bicarbonate of soda to your bath to make it a spa bath.
4. Make your own exfoliator by mixing three parts bicarbonate of soda to one part water.
5. Throw some bicarbonate of soda into your toilet before giving it a good scrub.
6. Make a salve for sunburn or insect bites by adding a little water to bicarb to make a paste.
7. Unblock your drains by pouring 100g bicarbonate of soda down your drain and then pour 100g vinegar down.
8. Sprinkle bicarbonate of soda over your carpets then vacuum it up in the morning to freshen up your carpets.
9. Clean your fruit and veggies by adding bicarbonate of soda to a damp sponge and give them a wipe down and then rinse under water.
10. Keep cat tray smells to a minimum by sprinkling bicarbonate of soda into the litter box before you put in the cat litter.