Everyone has olive oil in their pantry and its a great healthy addition to your dogs food! So it coconut oil, you could actually switch between the 2 and your dog will love you even more!
1. It tastes good to them. even if the food has gone a little stale, add some olive oil, cinnamon, and turmeric and your dog will eat it up so fast!
2. It helps them lose weight. If your dog has a few extra pounds on them give them some olive oil in their food and they will shed them quickly. olive oil has components in it to help break down the fat cells in the fat which helps reduce insulin sensitivity.
3. Its healthy for them. the olive oil helps reduce the risk for cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
4. Protects immune system. olive oil is proficient in protecting the bodys immune system so it can fight off diseases.
5. Extends the dogs life. olive oil prevents free radical cell oxidation, which often leads to premature aging.
6. Its food for their brains. Olive oil helps prevent the cognitive decline associated with an aging species, so it is especially important for senior dogs to get their daily serving of olive oil to keep their minds beautiful and cloud free!
7. Provide an energy boost. with a daily dose of olive oil it helps circulation improve and breathing comes more easily and also increase blood flow.
8. Of course...its a beauty treatment! giving your dog a daily dose of olive oil will help in moisturizer the hair and skin, just like it does to humans. even on the driest hair!!
How cool to know that olive oil does all these neat things for a dogs body! Have i convinced you to try this with your dog? I convinced myself, our dogs will be getting olive oil drizzled on their food to help their health and most of all their hair!! Thank you for reading!